Monday, April 6, 2009

Life's Lessons

A whirlwind of emotions. Quiet though. Its been very quiet. Its just been within, and that's how it should be. I have learned some life lessons from two very interesting events. For some time, I have believed learning the hard way is the surer way. It's tough yes, because the stakes might be too high. But I have come to a realization that having to deal with the toughest of situations alone is good for me, because it only toughens me up. And its really upto the wiser discretion, to learn from the situation. Quoting my brother " you have to keep your head above the water. by yourself. that is the only way to love and respect yourself through life. "

Thank you , all friends, and the not so friendly folks, people I've never really known or met , for coming across, and giving me the little lessons, inspiring me without knowing, for without them , I would have felt a sense of waste. This day certainly seems more fruitful, when I look back plainly at the things done and days gone by.

I've learnt to respect and cherish the little things I possess , I've become gladly aware of my relationships, and begun to acknowledge the default love for the ones that have been there forever more than I ever did before.

Choosing, is very very important. And listening to the gut feeling, indispensable. And respecting it, means respecting myself. The biggest lesson learnt.

1 comment:

Ankit said...

Very True..........

One should face the toughest situations alone. Its like trying to get back on your feet after a fall. If it doesn't happen we never know how it all happens and what to learn from it.

But then even in our alone time we start blogging......

Anyways.....nice post had a similar experience lately.....kind of know what you mean.....

Nice post