Tuesday, January 18, 2011

25 things you didn't need to know about me

1. I sneeze 25 times on average every morning. It starts seconds after I wake up.
2. I can never grow my fingernails.
3. Food network used to be my favorite channel. I think someday I'll be a good enough cook for others to notice.
4. I am addicted to sugar, generally , but I'm very selective about the desserts I like.
5. I have made some very wrong choices.
6. I regret nothing.
7. I used to think best friends were all about giggling and having fun together and then I met Appy.
8. I tend to forgive and forget. Very easily.
9. My mom is an extension of my soul.
10. "Calvin and Hobbes" has pulled me out of depression again and again and yet again.
11. I am a bengali at heart but not in manners.
12. I listen to "Aayoge Jab Tum.." on repeat.
13. I have always been planning the future. Knowing exactly where I wanna be years later and working at it. Lately its starting to fade out.
14. I keep wishing I was closer to a certain cousin. I hope someday it will happen.
15. I love all kinds of mint. From mint leaves in my tea to mint choc chip icecream to icebreakers to listerine to all things that bring a tingling sensation to the mouth.
16. My life , until 22, was either black or white. Then I started going grey.
17. I love technology.
18. I miss living with my best friend. Eating sushi just isn't the same with ANYone else.
19. I love animation.
20. I recently discovered how hard I can work when I truly love what I'm doing. Its a great feeling.
21. I love animals but I am not comfortable around them. I want to be but I am not. Probably becoz I never had a pet?
22. I wanted to do it differently. Much, much differently. It was a long struggle, but I like what I have now. Love it even.
23. I love taking and being in pictures. I take it so seriously that sometimes when I'm not sure of how nice I'm looking, I don't click.
24. I wish I could keep certain things to myself. I reveal too much too soon. I think it comes from my fear of miscommunication.
25. I have been told, many a times, that I have a talent for acting. I hope to make something of it. Someday.

1 comment:

Aparna said...

Maddy! you are writing again!
I love the list...it is so you!!